September 18, 2018
Toronto Mobile .NET Developers Group is a community group for people who are interested in learning about the latest technologies, with a focus on Microsoft mobile development tools such as Xamarin and Azure. Topics will be open to any mobile technology and non-technical topics related to the mobile space.
- 1 year anniversary! And some housekeeping.
- Daniel John Causer and I (Dylan Berry) present the Toronto Mobile Developers app, now available for testing via App Center:
- Luis Pulido presents an intro to Flutter where he makes a mockery of the complexity I faced while using icon fonts in the Android bottom navigation 🙂
- I (Dylan Berry) present a set of repackaging scripts for your DevOps pipeline that I’m calling Mobile.Deploy, they’re helpful for manipulating the contents of Android APK packages and iOS IPA packages.
- Daniel John Causer discusses using Chat Bots and AI to improve your user experience.
- I (Dylan Berry) wrap up by talking about some tooling and recommending trying JetBrains Rider