- Designed and developed three games, each addressing a different age group
- Bubbles game for young children – very tactile and image driven.
- Conjugation – For 8+ year olds. Teaches players very – noun conjugations.
- Scramble – For 8+ year olds. Platformer. Players play as a spirit animal, collecting letters to complete the level-word. Once all letters are collected, players must unscramble the letters in order to create the correct word.
- Developed to be mass downloaded by many students using ChromeBooks
- Art assets created in-house
- Worked with community members to translate and record words so that words are both visual and audible
- Developed Games Design Document for each game from scratch to create game mechanics, design aesthetics, storylines and general look and feel
- Ontario Provincial Government Sponsored
- Built a cross-platform app for iOS and Android with Unity
- Made available on the iOS App Store, Android Store and as a client download
- Unity physics engine extended to allow for the correct bubble motion and scramble player jumping and movement
- Proof of concept
- Very aggressive timeline
- Agile project management
- 8 week accelerated timeline, August – September 2018